GPI has many years experience designing, implementing, and managing projects.
In the past 25 years GPI has:
- Established and currently manages the Border Industrial Association, New Mexico's largest industrial association.
- Established and currently manages the International Business Accelerator, New Mexico's only international trade counseling program.
- Established and operated the NM Trade Office in Mexico City.
- Established the Santa Teresa Charitable Foundation which raises money for students in the Sunland Park/Santa Teresa region.
- Planned and managed the NAFTA Institute and grew it into the largest international trade and B2B conference on the U.S./Mexican border.
- Planned and managed the 2012 Border Governors' Conference in Albuquerque for the State of New Mexico.
GPI has over 45 years combined experience in economic development.
In this time GPI has:
- Established itself as the expert in New Mexico for border issues.
- Established itself as New Mexico's expert in international trade.
- Recruited dozens of companies to New Mexico resulting in over a billion dollars of private investment and thousands of jobs.
- Developed close ties to local, state, and federal agencies and elected officials.
Vero iudico intellegat no quo, pri ut nullam omittantur. Ut paulo scribentur mel, in eam oportere. Efficiantur ad qui natum patrioque. Vim labore graeco tibique consulatu sententiae.