Established in 1996, GPI is an international trade counseling and project management firm. The company focuses on advising public and private sector entities interested in “going global” with their product/services. During the past 10 years, GPI has: Counseled hundreds of private companies in their import/export projects.
- Served as an expert agency on small business and international trade for New Mexico’s public and private sectors.
- Worked on contract for public and private sector agencies.
- Performed project management in areas of program development and marketing research for public and private sector agencies.
- Had its trade-related information including, columns on international trade published in major periodicals throughout the world.
- Successfully established and managed the IBA program since November 2003.