Overview of GPI
Established in 1996, GPI is an international trade counseling and project management firm.
The company focuses on advising public and private sector entities interested in “going global” with their product/services.
During the past 10 years, GPI has:
- Counseled hundreds of private companies in their import/export projects.
- Served as an expert agency on small business and international trade for New Mexico’s public and private sectors.
- Worked on contract for public and private sector agencies.
- Performed project management in areas of program development and marketing research for public and private sector agencies.
- Had its trade-related information including, columns on international trade published in major periodicals throughout the world.
- Successfully established and managed the International Business Accelerator program since November 2003.
- Organizes and runs the NAFTA Institute/Supplier Meet the Buyer Trade Conference.
- Successfully established and managed the Border Industrial Association since 2009.